Forget-Us-Not – The Flower of Emotional Needs (Second Run)
Objectives: To view the individual as a PERSON whose dementia forms only a part of his total identity and gain understanding about an individual’s Flower of Emotional Needs. Explore opportunities to engage in positive interactions and experience well-being together with our loved ones living with dementia, and learn how to care for yourself as a caregiver.
Who should attend: Family caregivers who are caring for their loved ones diagnosed with dementia and are keen to learn; can speak and comprehend English, and can commit to attend all six sessions.
Please note the following:
- All sessions will be held from 10.30am to 1pm at the Caregiver Support Centre (20 Bendemeer Road, #01-02 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914)
- As there are limited vacancies for closed support groups, registration is on a first-come, first served basis. After registration, the group facilitator will contact you to understand your needs.
- Registered caregivers are to attend all 6 sessions
- Register at the Caregiver Support Centre by 11 Oct 2019
- To register, call the Dementia Helpline at 6377 0700. Alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or register online below.
- Caregiver support groups are free of charge (unless specified).